Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Family

My family is the most important part of my life. I'm talking about not just my biological family, but my anthropological family a.k.a. my honorary family. These are the people who I aim to make proud in everything I do and who I love very deeply.

Meet ma famille

Mom














Dad














Colten a.k.a Bub 


















Daniel a.k.a Step-Daddy (when we are in public)














Amber - Honorary Sister/Roommate


















Jean & Dan - Second Set of Parents


















Nonny & Poppy - Grandparents


















Grandma Krug - Kansas Grandma a.k.a Amber's Grandma 


















Aunt Heather a.k.a. Sis and my cousin, Hunter 














Ashley- Bestie/Honorary Sister





















Michael- Future Man-of-Honor/best friend/close like a brother, but different


Rafy- Boyfriend 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment